A very LONG time ago we came to this same spot with our good old friends the Smith's--they have since moved to Boise, of all places...and we sadly found out that this bowling alley was sold and wasn't open. But luckily, we could still take some pictures out front....so this is dedicated to the Smith's and our bowling memories! We miss you guys!
2 comments:
HA! Good times Amy!! Thanks for sharing the photo! That was a good trip. I was just thinking about our visit to the SPAM museum as I put up my SPAM Christmas tree ornament. Those were the days. . . .
HA! Good times Amy!! Thanks for sharing the photo! That was a good trip. I was just thinking about our visit to the SPAM museum as I put up my SPAM Christmas tree ornament. Those were the days. . . .
Post a Comment