Saturday, July 13, 2013

On Red Fish Lake

 We spent one day on the boat and this was all these kids mom brought them to eat--some granola bars and cheese sticks....
 I love this picture of my mom and dad--they look so happy and in love!
 Camillers finishing her dance....more to follow
 Andrew enjoying some string cheese--he was the only brave one to get in the water....I don't know why I don't have a picture of it--but he and Grandpa jumped in a swam around for a bit...brave boys!
 Rachel pulling in the buoy....
 Madelyn smilin at Grandpa--who can resist that adorable smile?
 The Incredible Sawtooths!
 All of us
 Rachel soakin in the sun
Rachel and Madelyn in the intertube, they got brave and let us just pull them with our arms behind the boat....next time I think they'll be brave enough to let the boat pull them!

No comments: